Is GHOST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GHOST in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mental representation of some haunting experience
- noun - a writer who gives the credit of authorship to someone else
- noun - the visible disembodied soul of a dead person
- noun - a suggestion of some quality
- verb - move like a ghost
- verb - haunt like a ghost
- verb - write for someone else
- The spirit of a dead person, especially one believed to appear in bodily likeness to living persons or to haunt former habitats.
- The center of spiritual life; the soul.
- A demon or spirit.
- A returning or haunting memory or image.
- A slight or faint trace: just a ghost of a smile.
- The tiniest bit: not a ghost of a chance.
- A secondary image on a television or radar screen caused by reflected waves.
- A displaced image in a photograph caused by the optical system of the camera.
- A false spectral line caused by imperfections in the diffraction grating.
- A displaced image in a mirror caused by reflection from the front of the glass.
- A ghostwriter.
- A nonexistent publication listed in bibliographies.
- A fictitious employee or business.
- A red blood cell having no hemoglobin.
- To engage in ghostwriting.
- To move noiselessly like a ghost: “Two young deer ghosted out of the woods” (Nancy M.
- To haunt.
- To ghostwrite: was hired to ghost the memoirs of a famous executive.
- verb - to visit frequently
There are 5 letters in GHOST: G H O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GHOST
To search all scrabble anagrams of GHOST, to go: GHOST?
Rearrange the letters in GHOST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GHOST
What's nearby GHOST
Lookup in Wiki for GHOST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GHOST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GHOST"