Is THONGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THONGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
- noun - underpants resembling a G-string
- noun - a thin strip of leather
- noun - minimal clothing worn by stripteasers
- noun - a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
- adj - a narrow strip of leather used for binding [n -S] : THONGED
There are 6 letters in THONGS: G H N O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THONGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of THONGS, to go: THONGS?
Rearrange the letters in THONGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THONGS
What's nearby THONGS
Lookup in Wiki for THONGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THONGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THONGS"