Is THONG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THONG in various dictionaries:
- noun - leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
- noun - underpants resembling a G-string
- noun - a thin strip of leather
- noun - minimal clothing worn by stripteasers
- noun - a backless sandal held to the foot by a thong between the big toe and the second toe
- A narrow strip, as of leather, used for binding or lashing.
- A whip of plaited leather or cord.
- A sandal held on the foot by a strip that fits between the first and second toes and is connected to a strap usually passing over the top or around the sides of the foot.
- adj - a narrow strip of leather used for binding [n -S] : THONGED
There are 5 letters in THONG: G H N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THONG
To search all scrabble anagrams of THONG, to go: THONG?
Rearrange the letters in THONG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THONG
What's nearby THONG
Lookup in Wiki for THONG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THONG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THONG"