Is SHOTGUN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOTGUN in various dictionaries:
- noun - firearm that is a double-barreled smoothbore shoulder weapon for firing shot at short ranges
- A smoothbore gun that fires shot over short ranges.
- An offensive formation, used especially for passing, in which the quarterback receives the snap several yards behind the line of scrimmage.
- A house whose architecture is characterized by several rooms joined in a straight line from the front to the back: “Shotguns [are] so named because a shotgun fired through the front door of these long, narrow homes could pass straight through the house and out the back door without hitting any barriers” (Melissa O.
- verb - to shoot with a type of gun
There are 7 letters in SHOTGUN: G H N O S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOTGUN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOTGUN, to go: SHOTGUN?
Rearrange the letters in SHOTGUN and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SHOTGUN
6 letters out of SHOTGUN
5 letters out of SHOTGUN
4 letters out of SHOTGUN
3 letters out of SHOTGUN
2 letters out of SHOTGUN
Contextual use of SHOTGUN
What's nearby SHOTGUN
Lookup in Wiki for SHOTGUN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHOTGUN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHOTGUN"