Is SOUTH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SOUTH in various dictionaries:
- noun - the region of the United States lying to the south of the Mason-Dixon line
- noun - the southern states that seceded from the United States in 1861
- noun - the cardinal compass point that is at 180 degrees
- noun - a location in the southern part of a country, region, or city
- noun - the direction corresponding to the southward cardinal compass point
- adj - situated in or facing or moving toward or coming from the south
- adv - in a southern direction
- The direction along a meridian 90 clockwise from east; the direction to the right of sunrise.
- The cardinal point on the mariner’s compass 180 clockwise from due north and directly opposite north.
- An area or a region lying in the south.
- Often South.
- The southern part of the earth.
- S, S.
- To, toward, of, facing, or in the south.
- S, S.
- verb - to move toward the south (a cardinal point of the compass)
There are 5 letters in SOUTH: H O S T U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SOUTH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SOUTH, to go: SOUTH?
Rearrange the letters in SOUTH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SOUTH
What's nearby SOUTH
Lookup in Wiki for SOUTH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SOUTH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SOUTH"