Is HOIST valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOIST in various dictionaries:
- noun - lifting device for raising heavy or cumbersome objects
- verb - raise or haul up with or as if with mechanical help
- verb - move from one place to another by lifting
- verb - raise
- An apparatus for lifting heavy or cumbersome objects.
- The act of hoisting; a lift.
- The height or vertical dimension of a flag or of any square sail other than a course.
- A group of flags raised together as a signal.
- verb - to haul up by some mechanical means
There are 5 letters in HOIST: H I O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOIST
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOIST, to go: HOIST?
Rearrange the letters in HOIST and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOIST
What's nearby HOIST
Lookup in Wiki for HOIST
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOIST, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOIST"