Is TOOLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOOLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an implement used in the practice of a vocation
- noun - the means whereby some act is accomplished
- noun - a person who is controlled by others and is used to perform unpleasant or dishonest tasks for someone else
- noun - obscene terms for penis
- verb - drive
- verb - ride in a car with no particular goal and just for the pleasure of it
- verb - furnish with tools
- verb - work with a tool
- verb - to form or finish with a tool (an implement used in manual work)
There are 5 letters in TOOLS: L O O S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOOLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOOLS, to go: TOOLS?
Rearrange the letters in TOOLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOOLS
What's nearby TOOLS
Lookup in Wiki for TOOLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOOLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOOLS"