Is SPLAT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPLAT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a single splash
- noun - a slat of wood in the middle of the back of a straight chair
- verb - give off the sound of a bullet flattening on impact
- verb - split open and flatten for cooking
- verb - flatten on impact
- A slat of wood, as one in the middle of a chair back.
- With a smacking or splashing noise: landed splat on the floor.
- verb - to flatten on impact
There are 5 letters in SPLAT: A L P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLAT
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPLAT, to go: SPLAT?
Rearrange the letters in SPLAT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPLAT
What's nearby SPLAT
Lookup in Wiki for SPLAT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPLAT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPLAT"