Is STAMP valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STAMP in various dictionaries:
- noun - the distinctive form in which a thing is made
- noun - a type or class
- noun - a symbol that is the result of printing or engraving
- noun - a small adhesive token stuck on a letter or package to indicate that that postal fees have been paid
- noun - something that can be used as an official medium of payment
- noun - a small piece of adhesive paper that is put on an object to show that a government tax has been paid
- noun - machine consisting of a heavy bar that moves vertically for pounding or crushing ores
- noun - a block or die used to imprint a mark or design
- noun - a device incised to make an impression
- verb - walk heavily
- verb - to mark, or produce an imprint in or on something
- verb - reveal clearly as having a certain character
- verb - affix a stamp to
- verb - treat or classify according to a mental stereotype
- verb - destroy or extinguish as if by stamping with the foot
- verb - form or cut out with a mold, form, or die
- verb - crush or grind with a heavy instrument
- verb - raise in a relief
- To bring down (the foot) forcibly.
- To bring the foot down onto (an object or a surface) forcibly.
- To extinguish or destroy by or as if by trampling underfoot: stamped the rebellion; stamp out a fire.
- To crush or grind with a heavy instrument: stamp ore.
- To form or cut out by application of a mold, form, or die.
- To imprint or impress with a mark, design, or seal.
- To impress forcibly or permanently.
- To affix an adhesive stamp to.
- To identify, characterize, or reveal: stamped her a traitor to the cause.
- To thrust the foot forcibly downward.
- To walk with forcible, heavy steps.
- The act of stamping.
- An implement or a device used to impress, cut out, or shape something to which it is applied.
- An impression or a shape formed by such an implement or device.
- An official mark, design, or seal that indicates ownership, approval, completion, or the payment of a tax.
- A small piece of gummed paper sold by a government for attachment to an article that is to be mailed; a postage stamp.
- A similar piece of gummed paper issued for a specific purpose: trading stamps.
- An identifying or characterizing mark or impression: His work bears the stamp of genius.
- Characteristic nature or quality: a person of her stamp.
- verb - to bring the foot down heavily
There are 5 letters in STAMP: A M P S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STAMP
To search all scrabble anagrams of STAMP, to go: STAMP?
Rearrange the letters in STAMP and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STAMP
What's nearby STAMP
Lookup in Wiki for STAMP
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STAMP, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STAMP"