Is PANSY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PANSY in various dictionaries:
- noun - large-flowered garden plant derived chiefly from the wild pansy of Europe and having velvety petals of various colors
- noun - a timid man or boy considered childish or unassertive
- noun - offensive term for an openly homosexual man
- Any of various plants of the genera Achimenes or Viola, especially V.
- A deep to strong violet.
- Offensive Slang.
- Used as a disparaging term for a man or boy who is considered effeminate.
- Used as a disparaging term for a gay or homosexual man.
- noun - a flowering plant
There are 5 letters in PANSY: A N P S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PANSY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PANSY, to go: PANSY?
Rearrange the letters in PANSY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PANSY
What's nearby PANSY
Lookup in Wiki for PANSY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PANSY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PANSY"