Is SPLAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SPLAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an outward bevel around a door or window that makes it seem larger
- verb - spread open or apart
- verb - turn outward
- verb - move out of position
- adj - turned outward in an ungainly manner
- Spread or turned out.
- An oblique angle or bevel given to the sides of an opening in a wall so that the opening is wider on one side of the wall than on the other.
- To spread (the limbs, for example) out or apart, especially clumsily.
- To make slanting or sloping; bevel.
- To dislocate (a bone).
- To be spread out or apart.
- To slant or slope.
- verb - to spread out
There are 5 letters in SPLAY: A L P S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SPLAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SPLAY, to go: SPLAY?
Rearrange the letters in SPLAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SPLAY
What's nearby SPLAY
Lookup in Wiki for SPLAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SPLAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SPLAY"