Is LAYS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAYS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a narrative song with a recurrent refrain
- noun - a narrative poem of popular origin
- verb - put into a certain place or abstract location
- verb - put in a horizontal position
- verb - prepare or position for action or operation
- verb - lay eggs
- verb - impose as a duty, burden, or punishment
- verb - to deposit as a wager
There are 4 letters in LAYS: A L S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAYS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAYS, to go: LAYS?
Rearrange the letters in LAYS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAYS
What's nearby LAYS
Lookup in Wiki for LAYS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAYS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAYS"