Is SALLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SALLY in various dictionaries:
- noun - witty remark
- noun - a military action in which besieged troops burst forth from their position
- noun - a venture off the beaten path
- To rush out or leap forth suddenly.
- To issue suddenly from a defensive or besieged position to attack an enemy.
- To set out on a trip or an excursion: sallied forth to see the world.
- A sudden rush forward; a leap.
- An assault from a defensive position; a sortie.
- A sudden emergence into action or expression; an outburst.
- A sudden quick witticism; a quip.
- A venturing forth; a jaunt.
- verb - to rush out suddenly
There are 5 letters in SALLY: A L L S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SALLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SALLY, to go: SALLY?
Rearrange the letters in SALLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SALLY
What's nearby SALLY
Lookup in Wiki for SALLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SALLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SALLY"