Is ALLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALLY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a friendly nation
- noun - an associate who provides cooperation or assistance
- verb - become an ally or associate, as by a treaty or marriage
- To place in a friendly association, as by treaty: Italy allied itself with Germany during World War II.
- To enter into an alliance: Several tribes allied to fend off the invaders.
- One that is allied with another, especially by treaty: entered the war as an ally of France.
- The nations allied against the Central Powers of Europe during World War I.
- The nations, primarily Great Britain, France, the Soviet Union, and the United States, allied against the Axis during World War II.
- verb - to unite in a formal relationship
There are 4 letters in ALLY: A L L Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALLY, to go: ALLY?
Rearrange the letters in ALLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALLY
What's nearby ALLY
Lookup in Wiki for ALLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALLY"