Is ALLOY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALLOY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten
- noun - the state of impairing the quality or reducing the value of something
- verb - lower in value by increasing the base-metal content
- verb - make an alloy of
- A homogeneous mixture or solid solution of two or more metals, the atoms of one replacing or occupying interstitial positions between the atoms of the other: Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc.
- A mixture; an amalgam: “Television news has... always been an alloy of journalism and show business” (Bill Moyers).
- The relative degree of mixture with a base metal; fineness.
- Something added that lowers value or purity.
- To combine (metals) to form an alloy.
- To combine; mix: idealism that was alloyed with political skill.
- To debase by the addition of an inferior element.
- verb - to combine to form an alloy (a homogenous mixture of metals)
There are 5 letters in ALLOY: A L L O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALLOY
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALLOY, to go: ALLOY?
Rearrange the letters in ALLOY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALLOY
What's nearby ALLOY
Lookup in Wiki for ALLOY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALLOY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALLOY"