Is LOYAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOYAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - steadfast in allegiance or duty
- adj - inspired by love for your country
- adj - unwavering in devotion to friend or vow or cause
- Steadfast in allegiance to one’s homeland, government, or sovereign.
- Faithful to a person, an ideal, a custom, a cause, or a duty.
- Of, relating to, or marked by loyalty.
- adj - faithful to one's allegiance
There are 5 letters in LOYAL: A L L O Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOYAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOYAL, to go: LOYAL?
Rearrange the letters in LOYAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOYAL
What's nearby LOYAL
Lookup in Wiki for LOYAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOYAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOYAL"