Is TALLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TALLY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a score in baseball made by a runner touching all four bases safely
- noun - a bill for an amount due
- noun - the act of counting
- verb - be compatible, similar or consistent
- verb - gain points in a game
- verb - keep score, as in games
- verb - determine the sum of
- A reckoning or score.
- A stick on which notches are made to keep a count or score.
- A stick on which notches were formerly made to keep a record of amounts paid or owed.
- A mark used in recording a number of acts or objects, most often in series of five, consisting of four vertical lines canceled diagonally or horizontally by a fifth line.
- A label, ticket, or piece of metal or wood used for identification or classification, especially in gardens and greenhouses.
- Something that is very similar or corresponds to something else; a double or counterpart.
- A metal plate attached to a ship’s machinery and bearing instructions for its use.
- To reckon or count.
- To record by making a mark.
- To label, as with a ticket, for identification or classification.
- To cause to correspond or agree.
- To be alike; correspond or agree: The report tallies with your description of the accident.
- To keep score.
- verb - to list or mention the units of one by one to ascertain the total
There are 5 letters in TALLY: A L L T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TALLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of TALLY, to go: TALLY?
Rearrange the letters in TALLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TALLY
What's nearby TALLY
Lookup in Wiki for TALLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TALLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TALLY"