Is RALLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RALLY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a large gathering of people intended to arouse enthusiasm
- noun - the feat of mustering strength for a renewed effort
- noun - a marked recovery of strength or spirits during an illness
- noun - an automobile race run over public roads
- noun - (sports) an unbroken sequence of several successive strokes
- verb - gather
- verb - call to arms
- verb - gather or bring together
- verb - return to a former condition
- verb - harass with persistent criticism or carping
- To call together for a common purpose; assemble: rally troops at a parade ground.
- To reassemble and restore to order: rally scattered forces.
- To rouse or revive from inactivity or decline: paused to refresh themselves and rally their strength.
- To come together for a common purpose.
- To join in an effort for a common cause: “In the terror and confusion of change, society rallied round the kings” (Garrett Mattingly).
- To recover abruptly from a setback or disadvantage: The stock market declined, then rallied.
- To show sudden improvement in health or spirits.
- To exchange several strokes before a point is won, as in tennis.
- A gathering, especially one intended to inspire enthusiasm for a cause: a political rally.
- A reassembling, as of dispersed troops.
- The signal ordering this reassembly.
- An abrupt recovery from a setback or disadvantage.
- A sharp improvement in health, vigor, or spirits.
- A notable rise in stock market prices and trading volume after a decline.
- An exchange of several strokes, before a point is won, as in tennis.
- A competition in which automobiles are driven over public roads and under normal traffic regulations but with specified rules as to speed, time, and route.
- To tease goodhumoredly; banter.
- verb - to call together for a common purpose
There are 5 letters in RALLY: A L L R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RALLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of RALLY, to go: RALLY?
Rearrange the letters in RALLY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RALLY
What's nearby RALLY
Lookup in Wiki for RALLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RALLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RALLY"