Is PALSY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PALSY in various dictionaries:
- noun - loss of the ability to move a body part
- noun - a condition marked by uncontrollable tremor
- verb - affect with palsy
- Complete or partial muscle paralysis, often accompanied by loss of sensation and uncontrollable body movements or tremors.
- A weakening or debilitating influence.
- An enfeebled condition or debilitated state thought to result from such an influence.
- A fit of strong emotion marked by the inability to act: “Flaherty dithered in a little palsy of indignation” (Anthony Burgess).
- To paralyze.
- To deprive of strength.
- To make helpless, as with fear.
- verb - to render incapable of movement
There are 5 letters in PALSY: A L P S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PALSY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PALSY, to go: PALSY?
Rearrange the letters in PALSY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PALSY
What's nearby PALSY
Lookup in Wiki for PALSY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PALSY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PALSY"