Is PLY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLY in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of the strands twisted together to make yarn or rope or thread
- noun - (usually in combinations) one of several layers of cloth or paper or wood as in plywood
- verb - give what is desired or needed, especially support, food or sustenance
- verb - apply oneself diligently
- verb - travel a route regularly
- verb - join together as by twisting, weaving, or molding
- verb - wield vigorously
- verb - use diligently
- To join together, as by molding or twisting.
- To double over (cloth, for example).
- A layer, as of doubled-over cloth or of paperboard.
- One of the sheets of wood glued together to form plywood.
- One of the strands twisted together to make yarn, rope, or thread.
- A bias; an inclination.
- To use diligently; wield: plies a needle.
- To traverse or sail over regularly: Trading ships plied the routes between coastal ports.
- To continue supplying or offering to: plied their guests with excellent food.
- To assail vigorously.
- To traverse a route or course regularly: The boat plies between the islands on a weekly schedule.
- To perform or work diligently or regularly: a person who had plied at the weaver’s trade for 20 years.
- To work against the wind by a zigzag course; tack.
- adv - to supply with or offer repeatedly [v PLIED, PLYING, PLIES] : PLYINGLY
There are 3 letters in PLY: L P Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLY, to go: PLY?
Rearrange the letters in PLY and see some winning combinations
3 letters out of PLY
Contextual use of PLY
What's nearby PLY
Lookup in Wiki for PLY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLY"