Is PRAYER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PRAYER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of communicating with a deity (especially as a petition or in adoration or contrition or thanksgiving)
- noun - reverent petition to a deity
- noun - earnest or urgent request
- noun - a fixed text used in praying
- noun - someone who prays to God
- A reverent petition made to God, a god, or another object of worship.
- The act of making a reverent petition to God, a god, or another object of worship.
- An act of communion with God, a god, or another object of worship, such as in devotion, confession, praise, or thanksgiving: One evening a week, the family would join together in prayer.
- A specially worded form used to address God, a god, or another object of worship.
- A fervent request: Her prayer for rain was granted at last.
- The thing requested: His safe arrival was their only prayer.
- The slightest chance or hope: In a storm the mountain climbers won’t have a prayer.
- The request of a complainant, as stated in a complaint or in equity, that the court grant the aid or relief solicited.
- The section of the complaint or bill that contains this request.
- One who prays.
- noun - a devout petition to a deity
There are 6 letters in PRAYER: A E P R R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PRAYER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PRAYER, to go: PRAYER?
Rearrange the letters in PRAYER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PRAYER
5 letters out of PRAYER
4 letters out of PRAYER
3 letters out of PRAYER
2 letters out of PRAYER
Contextual use of PRAYER
What's nearby PRAYER
Lookup in Wiki for PRAYER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PRAYER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PRAYER"