Is LAYER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAYER in various dictionaries:
- noun - single thickness of usually some homogeneous substance
- noun - a relatively thin sheetlike expanse or region lying over or under another
- noun - an abstract place usually conceived as having depth
- noun - a hen that lays eggs
- noun - thin structure composed of a single thickness of cells
- verb - make or form a layer
- One that lays: a tile layer.
- A hen kept for laying eggs.
- A single thickness of a material covering a surface or forming an overlying part or segment: a layer of dust on the windowsill; a cake with four layers.
- A usually horizontal deposit or expanse; a stratum: layers of sedimentary rock; a layer of warm air.
- A depth or level: a poem with several layers of meaning.
- A stem that is covered with soil for rooting while still part of the living plant.
- To divide or form into layers: layered gravel and charcoal to make a filter.
- To cut (hair) into different, usually overlapping lengths.
- To propagate (a plant) by means of a layer.
- To form or come apart as layers.
- To take root as a result of layering.
- verb - to form a layer (a single thickness, coating, or covering)
There are 5 letters in LAYER: A E L R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAYER
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAYER, to go: LAYER?
Rearrange the letters in LAYER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAYER
What's nearby LAYER
Lookup in Wiki for LAYER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAYER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAYER"