Is PLAYER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLAYER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a person who participates in or is skilled at some game
- noun - someone who plays a musical instrument (as a profession)
- noun - a theatrical performer
- noun - a person who pursues a number of different social and sexual partners simultaneously
- noun - an important participant (as in a business deal)
- One who participates in a game or sport.
- A gambler.
- One who performs in theatrical roles.
- One who plays an instrument.
- An active participant: a major player in world affairs.
- The mechanism actuating a player piano.
- A phonograph.
- adj - to engage in amusement or sport [v -ED, -ING, -S] : PLAYABLE
There are 6 letters in PLAYER: A E L P R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLAYER
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLAYER, to go: PLAYER?
Rearrange the letters in PLAYER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of PLAYER
5 letters out of PLAYER
4 letters out of PLAYER
3 letters out of PLAYER
2 letters out of PLAYER
Contextual use of PLAYER
What's nearby PLAYER
Lookup in Wiki for PLAYER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLAYER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLAYER"