Is PARSLEY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PARSLEY in various dictionaries:
- noun - annual or perennial herb with aromatic leaves
- noun - aromatic herb with flat or crinkly leaves that are cut finely and used to garnish food
- A member of the parsley family.
- A cultivated Eurasian herb (Petroselinum crispum) having flat or curled, ternately compound leaves that are used for seasoning or as a garnish.
- adj - a cultivated herb [n -LEYS] : PARSLEYED, PARSLIED
There are 7 letters in PARSLEY: A E L P R S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PARSLEY
To search all scrabble anagrams of PARSLEY, to go: PARSLEY?
Rearrange the letters in PARSLEY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of PARSLEY
6 letters out of PARSLEY
5 letters out of PARSLEY
4 letters out of PARSLEY
3 letters out of PARSLEY
2 letters out of PARSLEY
Contextual use of PARSLEY
What's nearby PARSLEY
Lookup in Wiki for PARSLEY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PARSLEY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PARSLEY"