Is RELAY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RELAY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of passing something along from one person or group to another
- noun - a crew of workers who relieve another crew
- noun - a fresh team to relieve weary draft animals
- noun - a race between teams
- noun - electrical device such that current flowing through it in one circuit can switch on and off a current in a second circuit
- verb - pass along
- verb - control or operate by relay
- An act of passing something along from one person, group, or station to another.
- A relay race.
- A division of a relay race.
- A device that responds to a small current or voltage change by activating switches or other devices in an electric circuit.
- A crew of workers who relieve another crew; a shift.
- A fresh team, as of horses or dogs, to relieve weary animals in a hunt, task, or journey.
- To pass along by or as if by relay: relayed the message to his boss.
- To supply with fresh relays.
- To control or retransmit by means of a relay.
- verb - to send along by using fresh sets to replace tired ones
- verb - to deposit as a wager
There are 5 letters in RELAY: A E L R Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RELAY
To search all scrabble anagrams of RELAY, to go: RELAY?
Rearrange the letters in RELAY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of RELAY
What's nearby RELAY
Lookup in Wiki for RELAY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RELAY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RELAY"