Is FLARE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLARE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a shape that spreads outward
- noun - a sudden burst of flame
- noun - a burst of light used to communicate or illuminate
- noun - reddening of the skin spreading outward from a focus of infection or irritation
- noun - a sudden recurrence or worsening of symptoms
- noun - a sudden eruption of intense high-energy radiation from the sun's surface
- noun - am unwanted reflection in an optical system (or the fogging of an image that is caused by such a reflection)
- noun - a sudden outburst of emotion
- noun - a device that produces a bright light for warning or illumination or identification
- noun - a short forward pass to a back who is running toward the sidelines
- noun - (baseball) a fly ball hit a short distance into the outfield
- verb - burn brightly
- verb - become flared and widen, usually at one end
- verb - shine with a sudden light
- verb - erupt or intensify suddenly
- To flame up with a bright, wavering light.
- To burst into intense, sudden flame.
- To erupt or intensify suddenly: Tempers flared at the meeting.
- To become suddenly angry: The candidate flared at the reporter’s question.
- To expand or open outward in shape: a skirt that flares from the waist; nostrils that flared with anger.
- To cause to flame up.
- To signal with a blaze of light.
- A brief, wavering blaze of light.
- A device that produces a bright light for signaling, illumination, or identification.
- An outbreak, as of emotion or activity.
- An expanding or opening outward.
- An unwanted reflection within an optical system or the resultant fogging of the image.
- A solar flare.
- A quick pass to a back running toward the sideline.
- An area of redness on the skin surrounding the primary site of infection or irritation.
- verb - to burn with a bright, wavering light
There are 5 letters in FLARE: A E F L R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLARE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLARE, to go: FLARE?
Rearrange the letters in FLARE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLARE
What's nearby FLARE
Lookup in Wiki for FLARE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLARE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLARE"