Is FALTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FALTER in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of pausing uncertainly
- verb - be unsure or weak
- verb - move hesitatingly, as if about to give way
- verb - walk unsteadily
- verb - speak haltingly
- To be unsteady in purpose or action, as from loss of courage or confidence; waver.
- To speak hesitatingly; stammer.
- To move ineptly or haltingly; stumble.
- To operate or perform unsteadily or with a loss of effectiveness: The automobile engine faltered.
- Unsteadiness in speech or action.
- A faltering sound.
- verb - to hold back in uncertainty
There are 6 letters in FALTER: A E F L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FALTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FALTER, to go: FALTER?
Rearrange the letters in FALTER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of FALTER
5 letters out of FALTER
4 letters out of FALTER
3 letters out of FALTER
2 letters out of FALTER
Contextual use of FALTER
What's nearby FALTER
Lookup in Wiki for FALTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FALTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FALTER"