Is FLATTER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLATTER in various dictionaries:
- verb - praise somewhat dishonestly
- adj - having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- adj - having a relatively broad surface in relation to depth or thickness
- adj - not modified or restricted by reservations
- adj - stretched out and lying at full length along the ground
- adj - lacking contrast or shading between tones
- adj - (of a musical note) lowered in pitch by one chromatic semitone
- adj - flattened laterally along the whole length (e.g., certain leafstalks or flatfishes)
- adj - lacking taste or flavor or tang
- adj - lacking stimulating characteristics
- adj - having lost effervescence
- adj - sounded or spoken in a tone unvarying in pitch
- adj - horizontally level
- adj - lacking the expected range or depth
- adj - not reflecting light
- adj - commercially inactive
- To compliment excessively and often insincerely, especially in order to win favor.
- To please or gratify the vanity of: “What really flatters a man is that you think him worth flattering” (George Bernard Shaw).
- To portray favorably: a photograph that flatters its subject.
- To practice flattery.
- A flat-faced swage or hammer used by blacksmiths.
- A die plate for flattening metal into strips, as in the manufacture of watch springs.
- verb - to praise excessively
There are 7 letters in FLATTER: A E F L R T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLATTER
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLATTER, to go: FLATTER?
Rearrange the letters in FLATTER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of FLATTER
6 letters out of FLATTER
5 letters out of FLATTER
4 letters out of FLATTER
3 letters out of FLATTER
2 letters out of FLATTER
Contextual use of FLATTER
What's nearby FLATTER
Lookup in Wiki for FLATTER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLATTER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLATTER"