Is LEAF valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEAF in various dictionaries:
- noun - the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
- noun - a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
- noun - hinged or detachable flat section (as of a table or door)
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - turn over pages
- verb - produce leaves, of plants
- A usually green, flattened, lateral structure attached to a stem and functioning as a principal organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in most plants.
- A leaflike organ or structure.
- Leaves considered as a group; foliage.
- The state or time of having or showing leaves: trees in full leaf.
- The leaves of a plant used or processed for a specific purpose: large supplies of tobacco leaf.
- Any of the sheets of paper bound in a book, each side of which constitutes a page.
- A very thin sheet of material, especially metal: silver leaf.
- A hinged or removable section for a table top.
- A hinged or otherwise movable section of a folding door, shutter, or gate.
- One of several metal strips forming a leaf spring.
- To produce leaves; put forth foliage: trees just beginning to leaf.
- To turn through the pages of.
- noun - a usually green, flattened organ of vascular plants
- verb - to turn pages rapidly
There are 4 letters in LEAF: A E F L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAF
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEAF, to go: LEAF?
Rearrange the letters in LEAF and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEAF
What's nearby LEAF
Lookup in Wiki for LEAF
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEAF, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEAF"