Is FLAKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FLAKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a crystal of snow
- noun - a person with an unusual or odd personality
- noun - a small fragment of something broken off from the whole
- verb - form into flakes
- verb - cover with flakes or as if with flakes
- verb - come off in flakes or thin small pieces
- A flat, thin piece or layer; a chip.
- A small piece; a bit.
- A small crystalline bit of snow.
- A somewhat eccentric person; an oddball.
- To break flat, thin pieces or layers from; chip.
- To come off in flat, thin pieces or layers; chip off.
- To fall asleep or collapse from fatigue or exhaustion.
- To act in an odd or eccentric manner.
- A frame or platform for drying fish or produce.
- A scaffold lowered over the side of a ship to support workers or caulkers.
- verb - to peel off in flakes (flat, thin pieces)
There are 5 letters in FLAKE: A E F K L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FLAKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FLAKE, to go: FLAKE?
Rearrange the letters in FLAKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FLAKE
What's nearby FLAKE
Lookup in Wiki for FLAKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FLAKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FLAKE"