Is LAKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a body of (usually fresh) water surrounded by land
- noun - a purplish red pigment prepared from lac or cochineal
- noun - any of numerous bright translucent organic pigments
- A large inland body of fresh water or salt water.
- A scenic pond, as in a park.
- A large pool of liquid: a lake of spilled coffee on my desk.
- A pigment consisting of organic coloring matter with an inorganic, usually metallic base or carrier, used in dyes, inks, and paints.
- A deep red.
- adj - a sizable inland body of water [n -S] : LAKELIKE
There are 4 letters in LAKE: A E K L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAKE, to go: LAKE?
Rearrange the letters in LAKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAKE
What's nearby LAKE
Lookup in Wiki for LAKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAKE"