Is LEAK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEAK in various dictionaries:
- noun - an accidental hole that allows something (fluid or light etc.) to enter or escape
- noun - soft watery rot in fruits and vegetables caused by fungi
- noun - a euphemism for urination
- noun - the discharge of a fluid from some container
- noun - unauthorized (especially deliberate) disclosure of confidential information
- verb - tell anonymously
- verb - be leaked
- verb - enter or escape as through a hole or crack or fissure
- verb - have an opening that allows light or substances to enter or go out
- To permit the escape, entry, or passage of something through a breach or flaw: rusted pipes that were beginning to leak; a boat leaking at the seams.
- To escape or pass through a breach or flaw: helium leaking slowly from the balloon.
- To become publicly known through a breach of secrecy: The news has leaked.
- To permit (a substance) to escape or pass through a breach or flaw: a damaged reactor leaking radioactivity into the atmosphere.
- To disclose without authorization or official sanction: leaked classified information to a reporter.
- A crack or flaw that permits something to escape from or enter a container or conduit: fixed the leak in the roof.
- The act or instance of leaking.
- An amount leaked: equipment used in cleaning up oil leaks.
- An unauthorized or a deliberate disclosure of confidential information: “Sometimes we can’t respond to stories based on leaks” (Ronald Reagan).
- Loss of electric current as a result of faulty insulation.
- To urinate.
- verb - to permit the escape of something through a breach or flaw
There are 4 letters in LEAK: A E K L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAK
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEAK, to go: LEAK?
Rearrange the letters in LEAK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEAK
What's nearby LEAK
Lookup in Wiki for LEAK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEAK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEAK"