Is FAKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that is a counterfeit
- noun - a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- noun - (football) a deceptive move made by a football player
- verb - make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- adj - fraudulent
- adj - not genuine or real
- One that is not authentic or genuine; a sham.
- A brief feint or aborted change of direction intended to mislead one’s opponent or the opposing team.
- To contrive and present as genuine; counterfeit.
- To simulate; feign.
- To improvise (a passage).
- To deceive (an opponent) with a fake.
- To engage in feigning, simulation, or other deceptive activity.
- To perform a fake.
- One loop or winding of a coiled rope or cable.
- verb - to contrive and present as genuine
There are 4 letters in FAKE: A E F K
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAKE, to go: FAKE?
Rearrange the letters in FAKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAKE
What's nearby FAKE
Lookup in Wiki for FAKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAKE"