Is FAKES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FAKES in various dictionaries:
- noun - something that is a counterfeit
- noun - a person who makes deceitful pretenses
- noun - (football) a deceptive move made by a football player
- verb - make a copy of with the intent to deceive
- verb - tamper, with the purpose of deception
- verb - speak insincerely or without regard for facts or truths
- verb - to contrive and present as genuine
There are 5 letters in FAKES: A E F K S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FAKES
To search all scrabble anagrams of FAKES, to go: FAKES?
Rearrange the letters in FAKES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FAKES
What's nearby FAKES
Lookup in Wiki for FAKES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FAKES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FAKES"