Is FABLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FABLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deliberately false or improbable account
- noun - a short moral story (often with animal characters)
- noun - a story about mythical or supernatural beings or events
- A usually short narrative making an edifying or cautionary point and often employing as characters animals that speak and act like human beings.
- A story about legendary persons and exploits.
- To recount as if true.
- verb - to compose or tell fictitious tales
There are 5 letters in FABLE: A B E F L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FABLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FABLE, to go: FABLE?
Rearrange the letters in FABLE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FABLE
What's nearby FABLE
Lookup in Wiki for FABLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FABLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FABLE"