Is FALSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FALSE in various dictionaries:
- adj - not in accordance with the fact or reality or actuality
- adj - arising from error
- adj - erroneous and usually accidental
- adj - deliberately deceptive
- adj - inappropriate to reality or facts
- adj - not genuine or real
- adj - designed to deceive
- adj - inaccurate in pitch
- adj - adopted in order to deceive
- adj - (used especially of persons) not dependable in devotion or affection
- adv - in a disloyal and faithless manner
- Contrary to fact or truth: false tales of bravery.
- Deliberately untrue: delivered false testimony under oath.
- Arising from mistaken ideas: false hopes of writing a successful novel.
- Intentionally deceptive: a suitcase with a false bottom; false promises.
- See Synonyms at faithless.
- Not genuine or real: false teeth; false documents.
- Erected temporarily, as for support during construction.
- Resembling but not accurately or properly designated as such: a false thaw in January; the false dawn peculiar to the tropics.
- Of incorrect pitch.
- In a treacherous or faithless manner: play a person false.
- adv - contrary to truth or fact [adj FALSER, FALSEST] : FALSELY
There are 5 letters in FALSE: A E F L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FALSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FALSE, to go: FALSE?
Rearrange the letters in FALSE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FALSE
What's nearby FALSE
Lookup in Wiki for FALSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FALSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FALSE"