Is LEAFS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEAFS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
- noun - a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
- noun - hinged or detachable flat section (as of a table or door)
- verb - look through a book or other written material
- verb - turn over pages
- verb - produce leaves, of plants
- noun - a usually green, flattened organ of vascular plants
- verb - to turn pages rapidly
There are 5 letters in LEAFS: A E F L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEAFS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEAFS, to go: LEAFS?
Rearrange the letters in LEAFS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEAFS
What's nearby LEAFS
Lookup in Wiki for LEAFS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEAFS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEAFS"