Is FARE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FARE in various dictionaries:
- noun - an agenda of things to do
- noun - the sum charged for riding in a public conveyance
- noun - a paying (taxi) passenger
- noun - the food and drink that are regularly served or consumed
- verb - proceed or get along
- verb - eat well
- To travel; go.
- To dine; eat.
- A transportation charge, as for a bus.
- A passenger transported for a fee.
- Food and drink; diet: simple home-cooked fare.
- verb - to get along
There are 4 letters in FARE: A E F R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FARE
To search all scrabble anagrams of FARE, to go: FARE?
Rearrange the letters in FARE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FARE
What's nearby FARE
Lookup in Wiki for FARE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FARE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FARE"