Is FEARS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of FEARS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an emotion experienced in anticipation of some specific pain or danger (usually accompanied by a desire to flee or fight)
- noun - an anxious feeling
- noun - a feeling of profound respect for someone or something
- verb - be afraid or feel anxious or apprehensive about a possible or probable situation or event
- verb - be afraid or scared of
- verb - be sorry
- verb - be uneasy or apprehensive about
- verb - regard with feelings of respect and reverence
- verb - to be afraid of
There are 5 letters in FEARS: A E F R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to FEARS
To search all scrabble anagrams of FEARS, to go: FEARS?
Rearrange the letters in FEARS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of FEARS
What's nearby FEARS
Lookup in Wiki for FEARS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of FEARS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: FEARS"