Is WAFER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAFER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small adhesive disk of paste
- noun - a small thin crisp cake or cookie
- noun - thin disk of unleavened bread used in a religious service (especially in the celebration of the Eucharist)
- A small, thin, crisp cake, biscuit, or candy.
- A small, thin disk of unleavened bread used in the Eucharist.
- A flat tablet of rice paper or dried flour paste encasing a powdered drug.
- A small disk of adhesive material used as a seal for papers.
- A small, thin, circular slice of a semiconducting material, such as pure silicon, on which an integrated circuit can be formed.
- To seal or fasten together with a disk of adhesive material.
- To prepare in the form of wafers.
- To divide into wafers.
- verb - to seal with an adhesive disk
There are 5 letters in WAFER: A E F R W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAFER
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAFER, to go: WAFER?
Rearrange the letters in WAFER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAFER
What's nearby WAFER
Lookup in Wiki for WAFER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAFER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAFER"