Is SLAVERY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLAVERY in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of being under the control of another person
- noun - the practice of owning slaves
- noun - work done under harsh conditions for little or no pay
- The state of one bound in servitude as the property of a slaveholder or household.
- The practice of owning slaves.
- A mode of production in which slaves constitute the principal work force.
- The condition of being subject or addicted to a specified influence.
- A condition of hard work and subjection: wage slavery.
- noun - ownership of one person by another
There are 7 letters in SLAVERY: A E L R S V Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLAVERY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLAVERY, to go: SLAVERY?
Rearrange the letters in SLAVERY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SLAVERY
6 letters out of SLAVERY
5 letters out of SLAVERY
4 letters out of SLAVERY
3 letters out of SLAVERY
2 letters out of SLAVERY
Contextual use of SLAVERY
What's nearby SLAVERY
Lookup in Wiki for SLAVERY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLAVERY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLAVERY"