Is SAVED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SAVED in various dictionaries:
- verb - save from ruin, destruction, or harm
- verb - to keep up and reserve for personal or special use
- verb - bring into safety
- verb - spend less
- verb - accumulate money for future use
- verb - make unnecessary an expenditure or effort
- verb - save from sins
- verb - refrain from harming
- verb - spend sparingly, avoid the waste of
- verb - retain rights to
- verb - record data on a computer
- adj - rescued
- adj - guarded from injury or destruction
- adj - to rescue from danger, injury, or loss [v SAVED, SAVING, SAVES] : SAVEABLE
There are 5 letters in SAVED: A D E S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SAVED
To search all scrabble anagrams of SAVED, to go: SAVED?
Rearrange the letters in SAVED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SAVED
What's nearby SAVED
Lookup in Wiki for SAVED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SAVED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SAVED"