Is WAVES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WAVES in various dictionaries:
- noun - one of a series of ridges that moves across the surface of a liquid (especially across a large body of water)
- noun - a movement like that of a sudden occurrence or increase in a specified phenomenon
- noun - (physics) a movement up and down or back and forth
- noun - something that rises rapidly
- noun - the act of signaling by a movement of the hand
- noun - a hairdo that creates undulations in the hair
- noun - an undulating curve
- noun - a persistent and widespread unusual weather condition (especially of unusual temperatures)
- noun - a member of the women's reserve of the United States Navy
- verb - signal with the hands or nod
- verb - move or swing back and forth
- verb - move in a wavy pattern or with a rising and falling motion
- verb - twist or roll into coils or ringlets
- verb - set waves in
- Women Accepted for Volunteer Emergency Service.
- verb - to move freely back and forth or up and down
There are 5 letters in WAVES: A E S V W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WAVES
To search all scrabble anagrams of WAVES, to go: WAVES?
Rearrange the letters in WAVES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WAVES
What's nearby WAVES
Lookup in Wiki for WAVES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WAVES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WAVES"