Is VANES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VANES in various dictionaries:
- noun - mechanical device attached to an elevated structure
- noun - a fin attached to the tail of an arrow, bomb or missile in order to stabilize or guide it
- noun - flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- noun - the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- adj - a device for showing the direction of the wind [n -S] : VANED
There are 5 letters in VANES: A E N S V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VANES
To search all scrabble anagrams of VANES, to go: VANES?
Rearrange the letters in VANES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VANES
What's nearby VANES
Lookup in Wiki for VANES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VANES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VANES"