Is VANE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VANE in various dictionaries:
- noun - mechanical device attached to an elevated structure
- noun - a fin attached to the tail of an arrow, bomb or missile in order to stabilize or guide it
- noun - flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
- noun - the flattened weblike part of a feather consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft
- A weathervane.
- Any of several usually relatively thin, rigid, flat, or sometimes curved surfaces radially mounted along an axis, as a blade in a turbine or a sail on a windmill, that is turned by or used to turn a fluid.
- The flattened, weblike part of a feather, consisting of a series of barbs on either side of the shaft.
- The movable target on a leveling rod.
- A sight on a quadrant or compass.
- One of the metal guidance or stabilizing fins attached to the tail of a bomb or other missile.
- adj - a device for showing the direction of the wind [n -S] : VANED
There are 4 letters in VANE: A E N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VANE
To search all scrabble anagrams of VANE, to go: VANE?
Rearrange the letters in VANE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VANE
What's nearby VANE
Lookup in Wiki for VANE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VANE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VANE"