Is VAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - any creative group active in the innovation and application of new concepts and techniques in a given field (especially in the arts)
- noun - the leading units moving at the head of an army
- noun - (Great Britain) a closed railroad car that carries baggage or freight
- noun - a camper equipped with living quarters
- noun - a truck with an enclosed cargo space
- An enclosed boxlike motor vehicle having rear or side doors and side panels especially for transporting people.
- A covered or enclosed truck or wagon often used for transporting goods or livestock.
- A closed railroad car used for carrying baggage or freight.
- The vanguard; the forefront.
- A wing.
- A winnowing device, such as a fan.
- verb - to transport in a van (a type of motor vehicle)
There are 3 letters in VAN: A N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of VAN, to go: VAN?
Rearrange the letters in VAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VAN
What's nearby VAN
Lookup in Wiki for VAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VAN"