Is VAIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VAIN in various dictionaries:
- adj - characteristic of false pride
- adj - unproductive of success
- Not yielding the desired outcome; fruitless: a vain attempt.
- Lacking substance or worth: vain talk.
- Excessively proud of one’s appearance or accomplishments; conceited.
- To no avail; without success: Our labor was in vain.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “lacking value or substance”: vain regrets; empty pleasures; hollow threats; idle dreams; nugatory commentaries; an otiose belief in alchemy.
- adv - filled with undue admiration for oneself [adj VAINER, VAINEST] : VAINLY
There are 4 letters in VAIN: A I N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VAIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of VAIN, to go: VAIN?
Rearrange the letters in VAIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VAIN
What's nearby VAIN
Lookup in Wiki for VAIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VAIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VAIN"