Is DIVAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DIVAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long backless sofa (usually with pillows against a wall)
- noun - a Muslim council of state
- noun - a collection of Persian or Arabic poems (usually by one author)
- noun - a Muslim council chamber or law court
- A counting room, tribunal, or public audience room in Muslim countries.
- The seat used by an administrator when holding audience.
- A government bureau or council chamber.
- noun - a sofa or couch
There are 5 letters in DIVAN: A D I N V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DIVAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of DIVAN, to go: DIVAN?
Rearrange the letters in DIVAN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DIVAN
What's nearby DIVAN
Lookup in Wiki for DIVAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DIVAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DIVAN"