Is DATES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DATES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the specified day of the month
- noun - a participant in a date
- noun - a meeting arranged in advance
- noun - a particular but unspecified point in time
- noun - the present
- noun - the particular day, month, or year (usually according to the Gregorian calendar) that an event occurred
- noun - a particular day specified as the time something happens
- noun - sweet edible fruit of the date palm with a single long woody seed
- verb - go on a date with
- verb - stamp with a date
- verb - assign a date to
- verb - date regularly
- verb - provide with a dateline
- adj - to determine or record the date of [v DATED, DATING, DATES] : DATEABLE
There are 5 letters in DATES: A D E S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DATES
To search all scrabble anagrams of DATES, to go: DATES?
Rearrange the letters in DATES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DATES
What's nearby DATES
Lookup in Wiki for DATES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DATES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DATES"