Is STAKE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STAKE in various dictionaries:
- noun - (law) a right or legal share of something
- noun - a pole or stake set up to mark something (as the start or end of a race track)
- noun - instrument of execution consisting of a vertical post that a victim is tied to for burning
- noun - the money risked on a gamble
- noun - a strong wooden or metal post with a point at one end so it can be driven into the ground
- verb - put at risk
- verb - place a bet on
- verb - mark with a stake
- verb - tie or fasten to a stake
- verb - kill by piercing with a spear or sharp pole
- A piece of wood or metal pointed at one end for driving into the ground as a marker, fence pole, or tent peg.
- A vertical post to which an offender is bound for execution by burning.
- Execution by burning.
- A vertical post secured in a socket at the edge of a platform, as on a truck bed, to help retain the load.
- A territorial division consisting of a group of wards under the jurisdiction of a president.
- Often stakes.
- Money or property risked in a wager or gambling game.
- The prize awarded the winner of a contest or race.
- A race offering a prize to the winner, especially a horserace in which the prize consists of money contributed equally by the horse owners.
- A share or an interest in an enterprise, especially a financial share.
- Personal interest or involvement: a stake in her children’s future.
- A grubstake.
- To mark the location or limits of with or as if with stakes: stake out a claim.
- To claim as one’s own: staked out a place for herself in industry.
- To fasten, secure, or support with a stake or stakes.
- To tether or tie to a stake.
- To gamble or risk; hazard.
- To provide working capital for; finance.
- To assign (a police officer, for example) to an area to conduct surveillance.
- To keep under surveillance.
- verb - to fasten with a stake (a pointed piece of wood or metal)
There are 5 letters in STAKE: A E K S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STAKE
To search all scrabble anagrams of STAKE, to go: STAKE?
Rearrange the letters in STAKE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STAKE
What's nearby STAKE
Lookup in Wiki for STAKE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STAKE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STAKE"